There are many ways to get involved with Ballys Patch.
Start by clicking here to sign up to our mailing list.
We also host monthly communal meet ups, we have a summer watering roster, annual mowing team, an occasional events for fundraising which all need you! You can also have a chat to us if you have other ideas on how to get involved.
We invite you to become a member of Ballys Patch and enjoy many benefits. The membership form below can be completed and sent back via email or brought to us in person on one of monthly meet ups (first Sunday of every month!).
In becoming a member of this community garden, you will help to give all cultures, ages, and abilities in this community a reason to come together, forge friendships, learn and educate – not to mention to grow fresh food!
1. As part of your responsibilities in becoming a Ballys Patch member we require you to commit to 1 hour of general site maintenance per month.
2. The annual cost of the Ballys Patch membership is $25 per adult (over 18 years). Ballys Patch operates as an Incorporated Organsiation.
3. Ballys Patch membership fees are due annually on or before July 1.
4. As part of our fundraising plan, your Ballys Patch membership will provide you with a Bally Hotel sponsorship card. You will receive a discount of 5% on the cost of any food or drinks purchased at the bar or bistro at Bally Hotel. A further 5% will go to Ballys Patch. Once you become a financial member, mention Ballys Patch at the hotel bar/bistro to receive your discount.
5. You are eligible to rent a plot from one of our six allotments.