There are many ways to get involved and stay in touch with Ballys Patch. Follow the buttons below to sign up to our mailing list, join the monthly communal meet ups, assist with the watering or mowing teams, or have a chat to us if you have other ideas on how to get involved!
We invite you to become a member of Ballys Patch and enjoy many benefits. The membership form below can be completed and sent back via email or brought to us in person on one of monthly meet ups (first Sunday of every month!).
*This is a PDF file. You will need Acrobat 6.0 or higher to complete this form digitally. This can be downloaded here.
In becoming a member of this community garden, you will help to give all cultures, ages, and abilities in this community a reason to come together, forge friendships, learn and educate – not to mention to grow fresh food!
1. As part of your responsibilities in becoming a Ballys Patch member we require you to commit to 1 hour of general site maintenance per month.
2. The annual cost of the Ballys Patch membership is $20 per adult (over 18 years). Ballys Patch operates as an Incorporate Organsiation.
3. Ballys Patch fees are due annually on or before July 1.
4. As part of our fundraising plan, your Ballys Patch membership will provide you with a Bally Hotel sponsorship card. You will receive a discount of 5% on the cost of any food or drinks purchased at the bar or bistro at Bally Hotel. A further 5% will go to Ballys Patch. Our secretary will issue you the relevant information for this discount.
5. At this stage no plots are available for rent on site. However you can contact us to be placed on our waiting list.